According to Alfonso Contadino whose been buying SWEET SOSS at Monastery Bakery in Oakville for the past two years, his Italian Stuffed Peppers are to die for!
Not everyone can eat the hot stuff! He says 'Flavour. Sweet'. is as perfect asany sauce can be and especially with his favorite meal!
GET SOSSY, AL!
>> 4 Green Bell Peppers (seeds removed, slice top off carefully and set aside)
>> 1 lb. Ground Beef
>> 8 oz. of Spaghetti
>> 1 bottle of SWEET SOSS
>> Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente. Drain into a large mixing bowl. Add the SWEET SOSS.
3. In a non stick frying pan cook the Ground Beef briefly until the red is gone. Add to the mixing bowl.
4. After mixing the ingredients together, fill each Pepper with the stuffing. Cover with the tops and carefully secure with a few toothpicks.
5. Roast for 40 minutes or until the peppers have completely softened and have begun to char.
6. Allow to slightly cool and serve.